We Care At Hotel Mono
Hotel Mono’s property has undergone extensive sterilisation and disinfection in ramp up efforts to maintain a safe environment for our guests. All high touch surfaces have been sprayed/wiped down with AIRTUM, a high-level sterilisation and disinfection technology to drastically reduce the amount of bacteria that our guests could possibly come into contact with.
To Ensure a safe stay for yourself and others at Hotel Mono, all guests are to strictly abide With the guidelines expressed upon entering our premises.
- Face Masks
- Temperature screening
- Tracetogether Safe entry
- Social distancing
- Health declaration form
- No more than 2 pax per room
- No visitors allowed
Guest Notice on Covid-19
Due to the current situation and concerns surrounding covid-19, we are staying vigilant and heightening our measurements at the properties in line with the health advisory issued by local government
We want to assure you that the safety and security of all our guests and staff are of utmost importance to us and we are taking the necessary precautionary measures at our hotel.
Here are a set of reminders to follow in order to keep everyone safe:
- All individuals guests/ visitors are required to enter with mask
- All are required to take temperature screening upon arrival to check if anyone is unwell, anyone that refuse to comply will be deny entry
- To check in and check out of our property using safe entry for contact tracing purposes.
- To maintain 1 metre distance while queuing or waiting around in the lobby
- All are to fill up our health declaration form with regard to purpose of stay before entering to their rooms
- Not more than 2 pax are allowed in the room during period of stay
We thank you for the co-operation and we hope to work closely together to beat this Covid-19 situation and keep you all safe in our property.
We wish you a pleasant and safe stay with us at Hotel Mono.
MANAGEMENT AT HOTEL MONO
Protected by AIRTUM ANTIVIRAL GUARD.